Saturday, October 1, 2011

iPhoneography, The Vegas Edition; Part Three

My iPhoneography excursion of Las Vegas continues!

Starting with a trip to Crystals and to the gallery of artist Richard MacDonald. These pieces are from his "Cirque du Soleil" collection. The gallery was beautiful and the art was amazing!

Blind Faith
Lens: Jimmy
Film: Kodot XGrizzled

Rain
Lens: Jimmy
Film: Kodot XGrizzled

I don't know the name of this but I love it.
Lens: Roboto Glitter
Film: Claunch 72 Monochrome

Showtime
Lens: Buckhorst H1
Film: BlacKeys SuperGrain

A quick visit to Monte Carlo:

Monte Carlo
Lens: Native
Processing: Perfectly Clear & Photo Toaster

We enjoyed the wave pool and lazy river at Mandalay Bay before having lunch and mojitos at the poolside restaurant, Border Grill. 

 Water Glass

 Poolside Mojitos

After lunch we took a tour of Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef where I took some fishy iPhone pics:

 Little Fishies
Lens: John S
Film: Cano Cafenol

 Not an American Idol
Lens: John S
Film: Blanko

 Don't go in the water
Lens: Melodie
Film: BlacKeys SuperGrain

Images from inside the Aria theatre where we saw the Cirque du Soleil show "Viva Elvis":

 Show Lights
Lens: Chunky
Film: Pistil

 Out of this World
Lens: Chunky
Film: Pistil

Magical Mojitos
Lens: Chunky
Film: Pistil

My favorite images from the trip are from Paris and are coming up in part 4!

1 comment:

Nichole Renee said...

Love!!

Those images from the art gallery are amazing! I guess I'm a little less than worldly as I didn't really realize that art could be found in Vegas. I'm pleasantly surprised! lol!

Can't wait to see the next post!!!