Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For Nichole...

This post is dedicated to my dear friend and creative soul sister, Nichole, who lost her father-in-law this week. She created an image for me when I lost my mother-in-law a few months ago and that simple gesture helped replace a tiny bit of the grief with hope and love. I hope this image does the same for her. I love you Nichole. ♥

Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by doubling our joy and the dividing of our grief.
~Marcus Tullius Cicero

3 comments:

Dina J said...

Such a beautiful picture. So sorry for your friend's loss. And belated yours as well.

Luke A. Bunker said...

What a thoughtful and kind gesture from both of you. Very touching and I'm sure this will help her during her grieving...

Nichole Renee said...

Thank you, my friend.