Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012! The Year of Doing!

Happy New Year!
I can't believe another year has come and gone. A new year is always exciting, as hopes, dreams and wishes are thrown out into the Universe, with quiet hopes of being fulfilled. I've already promised myself that this year will be one of learning, improving, but mostly DOING. Doing photography, art, writing, gardening, inspiring others, giving, living healthy, spending time in nature, traveling and having adventures...all those things that fill my creative soul and make me a better person. I wish all of you, my creative cohorts a fulfilling 2012, one that brings you closer to your artistic self. Let's walk the path together and see where the journey takes us! Namaste.

Namaste

4 comments:

Luke A. Bunker said...

Love this! Happy New Year, Laura!!

Laura said...

Thanks Luke! Happy New Year to you too!

Luke A. Bunker said...

Thanks!

Destiny said...

Nice! I like the "blow flowers" scattered everywhere.