Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week One, 2013

As the first week of January comes to a close I am still battling the flu, although I am beginning to feel better. I managed to just barely make the sunrise this morning, one minute to spare, after waking suddenly from a dream where I was serving Sudafed at a dinner party:

Sunrise 1.6.2013

I made this little collage of the first week of sunrises on my iPad with an app called Insta-collage:


It makes me happy to look at it. These were the bright spots (no pun intended!) during my week of gloomy sickness. And it reminds me how amazing my little iPhone can be and how much fun and easy it is to process on the iPad. Since I've been down and out with the flu I have indulged in an amazing iPad game called The Room. It was rated the top game of 2012 and I highly recommend it if you have an iPad. It is gloriously beautiful with a touch of mystery and magic:


There is nothing creative on the agenda today. Just a lazy Sunday with football and naps.


Hopefully this upcoming week Charlie and I will both be on the mend and the creative energy will once again freely flow! And I hope to share another beautiful week of sunrises!



3 comments:

Nichole Renee said...

Today's sunrise shot was unbelievably beautiful! I love it! And I love your dream! Funny how life seems to follow us to dreamland...

Angie said...

Hello, Laura. I've been away more than here for months. I can see that your creativity is still blooming. Your photography and words are lovely ~ and always very inspriing. xoxo

Laura said...

Thanks girls for stopping by and for your comments! Hugs to you both!